Any start-up from East-Central Europe, especially V4 countries (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland or Slovakia), preferably over their first validation and with an MVP.
Address one or more of the following issues:
- healthy society
- water protection and basic sanitation
- affordable and clean energy
- sustainable settlements and communities
- responsible consumption and production
- climate change mitigation
- protection of natural ecosystems
- sustainable use of local resources
After the the application is closed, a three-member international jury will evaluate the applications. The evaluation is based on the following criteria:
- development level of the project
- challenge and idea
- target customers
- current maturity of the project
- expectations from the programme
Following the evaluations, the jury, under the guidance of the project leader, reviews the evaluations in the form of an online discussion and agrees on the final ranking among the applicants. Based on this, the Foundation decides on the number of projects to be included in the given programme.
The full programme will take place from 25th October to 17th December. The central element of the acceleration is a 10-day thematic workshop session, which will take place in Budapest, 3 or 4 combined times in October and November. Another important goal of the programme is to provide participants with networking and team-building opportunities that run in parallel with mentoring from the beginning to the end of the project. The closing event of the programme, the Investor Day, will be held on 17th December in Budapest.